making another go at it day 1 .....

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

making another go at it day 1 .....

Unread postby liberateme » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:04 pm

Well tonight is the end my new day 1 it felt good to write that just now all I did was focus on making money today which helped me forget last night so I guess that is what ill do everyday wish me luck on day 2, and 3 and 4 those are the hardest days to get through after a bad binge like yesterday. If wasn't so easy to buy beer maybe this issue wouldn't have come to be out of control the way it is. Another sad ass excuse in the long line of of sad ass excuses. Anyway moving on to day 2 again .....
liberateme

Re: making another go at it day 1 .....

Unread postby Guest » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:55 pm

Hi liberateme.

Good for you that you are taking care of yourself by earning money. I'm finding I need to take care of myself in other ways as well. Like for example, today. I'm learning that a new 24 hours can start at any time... like right now. And that right now is all that needs to be taken care of because that is all we have...this moment. Please try to take good care of yourself. Something that helped me was B vitamins which get depleted when drinking alcohol to excess and help your mental state of mind. Also know this: AA and AlAnon programs are really good places to go to help you get to know yourself better and love yourself more.

Re: making another go at it day 1 .....

Unread postby thorobrdgirl1980 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:54 pm

ONE day at a time...congrats.. keep posted
thorobrdgirl1980

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion