Please help me with my research!

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

Please help me with my research!

Unread postby nicolewvu » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Hello,

My name is Nicole, and I am conducting research at West Virginia University. My group and I are assessing the commitment process to Alcoholics Anonymous. As you well know, AA is hugely beneficial for people treating, recovering from, and living with alcoholism. Any way to understand what kind of communication influences people to commit to this program is essential to their treatment process and to the organization.

With that in mind, I would ask you to please post, email, or share this survey with any current or past members of AA. The survey is entirely anonymous and will not take much time. If you have any questions about this survey or our research, I would be happy to answer them. My email is nnjohnson@mix.wvu.edu.
Here is the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FMQST2Q

Thank you for your time,
Nicole
nicolewvu

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion