AA meetings ages up to 30??woman only aa?

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

AA meetings ages up to 30??woman only aa?

Unread postby kerryhastie » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:47 pm

Hi are there any mixed age group aa meetings in Philadelphia 19127 areas an radius of 7 miles from that area?women only but no train smash if its mixed?
kerryhastie

Re: AA meetings ages up to 30??woman only aa?

Unread postby kethy » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:49 am

I want to know who age are best to attend meetings because I am now 23 years old and I want to start my personal business with my younger sister so her age just 20 years old and we read an add on net the women are attend any meeting in 30 year old so we are worried about it and need some suggestion from the above members so if anyone like to share your knowledge with us and haves any idea to give our plain physical shape then you must reply to me.
kethy

Re: AA meetings ages up to 30??woman only aa?

Unread postby Cece » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:35 pm

Great womens meetings for mixed ages on monday nights and friday nights at brewerytown/fairmount zip code 19130.
Cece

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion