25 years and offer

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

25 years and offer

Unread postby RAM » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:27 am

Hi all,

I am new to this Board. I was blessed with just having celebrated 25 years of sobriety - entered rehab on Jan 3 1991 and although at times faced many challenges 1 day at a time was able to reach this landmark along my path through the help of the Universe or Higher Power - which ever you ascribe to.

This is not being told by way of bragging but rather as an offer - to my fellow brothers and sisters in alcoholism as well as their families - if I may EVER be of ANY service or counsel or support to any of you, please don't hesitate to contact me. Trust me I needed such support and gained it through such offers as well as from my Sponsor.

Whether you are sober for 1 hour, 1 day, 1 year or 10 years, reach out for a kind word and support if you need it.

Blessings to you all.
RAM

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion