New medication for craving s

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

New medication for craving s

Unread postby lmp724 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:17 pm

I just heard of this medication called declinol I read a lot about it says it's not addictive and all natural and the reviews were amazing. Has any one else heard of this? Please reply thanks
lmp724

Re: New medication for craving s

Unread postby FabianMel » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:07 am

Any medication for cravings that's actually promising at this point?
FabianMel

Re: New medication for craving s

Unread postby Marjan1987 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:11 am

My opinion differs. I think that alcoholism is a response to some negative emotions and is a result of a neurotic personality. I actually think that conditions such as obsessive compulsive disorder , depression and eating disorders are very closely related. It's a maladaptive mechanism that's a response to subcontious fear. No body actually wants to be an adict so stop judging people that suffer from this illness! You might want to try clonazepam for cravings: https://pharmacyrxs.com/product/clonazepam-klonopin/
Marjan1987

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion