Darkest Hour

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

Darkest Hour

Unread postby buckplus76 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:37 am

I had a horrible experience on Saturday night where I don't remember a majority of the night. I started out drinking gin and tonics at 4:00 PM and continued until about 7:00 PM. After that the rest of the night is a blank and I was woken up by my wife who was more than upset with the way that I acted. I was told that I was yelling at people and called my wife a few words that I am completely embarrassed and disgusted with myself over. I need help and I'm scared to admit that I am an Alcholic. I live in the Montgomeryville area and I found a meeting a the Baptist chruch on 309 & Richardson Rd. Has anyone gone their for a meeting or can recommend a place for a meeting?

Thanks
buckplus76

Re: Darkest Hour

Unread postby Guest » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:48 am

I've never been there, but just go. And if you don't like it, try another meeting. Don't give up!

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion