Moving back to Philly Meetings?

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

Moving back to Philly Meetings?

Unread postby PhillyLA » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:19 pm

Hey everyone, im new to this site....went out to los angeles to get sober 4 years ago and am finally comming back home. I only have 7 months sober but made a lot of progress. Question is Im living in the rittenhouse square area and was wondering about some good meetings in the area for someone in their mid 20s. Let me know all the help is appriciated
PhillyLA

Re: Moving back to Philly Meetings?

Unread postby northphillymatt » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:52 am

my name is Matt and to get you started here is a list of great meetings to get you started ... if this isnt in your area e-mail me and i will direct you to meetings closer to you...the address is 2044 fairmount ave( off broad st) it located across from a prison which is no longer in use..sunday @ 930am and 700pm, monday @ 530pm, tuesday @ 615pm, and 800pm, wednesday @ 630pm, thursday @ 630pm, friday @ 730pm( this meeting is at 2720 poplar st, trinity baptist church) saturday @ 1000am and 530pm..on tuesday nights at 800pm its a mens only meeting, its a great meeting... i hope this helps any questions you can contact me via email italiapane@aol.com...good luck and god bless

Matt
northphillymatt

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion