wanting to move "home"!!!!!

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

wanting to move "home"!!!!!

Unread postby rsmicker@gmail.com » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:16 pm

My name is Ron and I grew up in Lansdale, Pa. I went to Temple U. and did not graduate. I will be sober for six months on Thursday after being exposed to A.A. for the first time in 2003. I am amazed at how my life gets better every day!!! I was "sick and tired of being sick and tired". I have embraced the program and fellowship of A.A. and am actively working the steps with my sponsor and am very involved in service work.
I finally found peace and sobriety in Key West, Fl of all places. The fellowship and recovery in Key West is AMAZING!!!! I am realizing, however, that I am very hopeful to return to the philadelphia area. I am just looking for anyone who may know of any sober housing environments, as I have been living in a sober house program in Florida and it is essential to my recovery and will be for at least a few years.
I don't know when my return will occur and would like to begin to gather info.

Thanks,
Ron
rsmicker@gmail.com

Re: wanting to move "home"!!!!!

Unread postby Guest » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:46 pm

Hey Ron,
I don't have any answer to your question, but I think it SO refreshing to read positive things. And I wanted to tell you. Keep up the good work and share your good stuff!

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion