Empty

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

Empty

Unread postby warac3 » Wed May 05, 2010 3:47 pm

I am only 25 years old and I have already damaged so many aspects of my life. I thought I made progress but it was just a lie. I use to drink a liter of captain morgan every other day and thought because I only drink once a week now that I was cured. I though alcohol was my best friend and would never fail me. Now I sit back and take a long hard look at my life and see all that I have lost. I treat people like time fillers, I lie, cheat, the list goes on... I need help. I can't imagine my life without alcohol and but with it I will die.
warac3

Re: Empty

Unread postby mike1977 » Wed May 05, 2010 6:49 pm

I know what you are going though. I am 33 and had it all at one time and now because of the bottle I am losing it. I used to drink daily, but after much complaining from my wife and the birth of my son I backed it down, Then it was a weekend thing, now I just do a bender about once a month. I am now getting divorced because of my last one which was 5 days ago. I was running low on money so I called up an old girlfriend to party with me at the end of the night we hooked up. I could not live with what I did so I told my wife and now it is over. Please try to get help before its to late I don't want anyone to do what I have.
mike1977

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion