Ways to show a loved one that I'm clean.

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

Ways to show a loved one that I'm clean.

Unread postby Mitchylulu » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:30 am

I need help proving I am clean. I've been clean since September of 2015 because I moved away. I also give every dollar I make to my partner as a way of proving I'm not out buying pills. This still doesn't ease her mind. Any ideas how to prove it?
Mitchylulu

Re: Ways to show a loved one that I'm clean.

Unread postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:11 am

Well tough question becsause putting everyone around us in our mess, proving may NEVER be possible. I think its wrong terminology. I prove to me and my GOD, i BELIEVE YOU

Unread postby Lynn0420 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:12 pm

I know I had some one in my mess for 5 years of my active use out of 12. Just keep going forward. It's not about them. It's about you. Keep doing good for you first. And at the right time, everything else will fall through. I'm new to this too. With many failed attempts and let downs. But in the end, you will only let yourself down. So just keep the faith. One day hopefully they will come around. If not, at least you know that you really did and are.
Lynn0420

Unread postby totalfreedom » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:52 pm

hey mitch i been doing this a long time and i have my partner still in my life ,thank god. she has put up with my mess for 16 years. i found the only way to prove that i am clean, and more importantly, am changing, is by action. its going to take a long time. we cant go to rehab and make meetings and think everyone should start trusting us again. weve put them through alot. just give it time and it will all work out.
totalfreedom

Unread postby totalfreedom » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:54 pm

can someone please let me know if you get this message. i have been posting on here but doesnt seem to be showing up. i just signed up on here today but havent seen any of my posts yet. thanks
totalfreedom

Return to Drug Addiction