transport

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

transport

Unread postby nolo rob » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:26 pm

Hello,
I'm new again, in Toms River nj near fisher blvd. nj. Not having a drivers license [suspended] In any area, is a problem getting to my first meeting !

Having contacted the central office ,I got some #s of people in this area that will be able to help me get me to meetings,but so far things arn't working so well. So far no go for a ride to any meeting.I didn't get hooked up because of folks being busy working late or some other excuse. I'm suprised that a ride is so difficult.Maybe my luck isn't in my favor, but Ive only been trying for 3 days. My name is Rob .my number is 609 661 0611. If someone has an idea ,please call me anytime. I hope my luck may change! thanks --- nolorob
nolo rob

Re: transport

Unread postby JSninja1990 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:21 pm

There has to be a meeting near you that doesn't require a car..a bus would even work :P
JSninja1990

Return to Drug Addiction