No will power

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

No will power

Unread postby Sadandpowerless » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:22 pm

I have absolutely no will power. I use my drug of choice every day. When I wake up in the morning, in the middle of the day, when I get home and when I'm getting ready for bed. I have absolutely no power against myself. I tell myself constantly, I don't need it, I'm better without it. I can live a clean sober healthy life. I want it, so badly. But I just can't stop myself from reaching for that drug. And once I'm high, I wish I would've just stayed sober. I'm so angry with myself. I wish I was a different person. Someone clean and healthy, and strong, and powerful. Instead I'm just this junkie, with no self control, and no hope.
Sadandpowerless

Re: No will power

Unread postby natParpreelt » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:44 pm

why not? Just because a company is new does not mean they indulge in illegal affairs; in fact people should try to promote these small industries and businesses. This attitude is what has been noted to be dragging new businesses to the ground and people want to stick to the old known names.
natParpreelt

Return to Drug Addiction