2 Weeks Clean, Trying to find more help

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

2 Weeks Clean, Trying to find more help

Unread postby JessiRae » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Hello, I have been struggling with percocet addiction for about 2 years, I was clean for awhile, relapsed and I am recently clean for a week and 2 days. I am looking to find support, does anyone know of any groups in the Bucks County area? (Quakertown, Sellersville, Perkasie..) Any advice would be great!
JessiRae

Re: 2 Weeks Clean, Trying to find more help

Unread postby Jax » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Dude I feel for you. I got 11 years and I'm sitting here wanting to get high so bad. Stay strong. I'm not in your area so I can't suggest any groups. sorry. Use the internet----you can get local group lists, I would hope. I'd be at a meeting right now if it weren't midnight.
Jax

Unread postby s2k clean » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:51 am

Go to a local na / aa meeting it can help in ways you have no idea ..if you want someone to go with you ..I will or a local member would be happy to help as well ...help is there , just ask ....your not alone !!
s2k clean

Unread postby s2k clean » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:53 am

btw after 11yrs , you should not want to get high , plz go to meeting ask for help , you dont want to relapse...that is pure hell !!!
s2k clean

Unread postby kpeartmhs » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:36 am

Find a NA meeting try to do ninety and ninety that means ninety meetings in ninety days reconnect with your spiritual force. If you don't have a spiritual force find one avoid relatonships during this time you need time without the drug. You also need to begin to rebuild to work on your self esteem. Look back at what you sabotaged these are the things that you will need to re-establish. The things that you did not complete you must complete them to build your self esteem. Look for people that are serious about not using when there is a smoke break I want you to listen to the conversations to weed out the wolves. Stick with the squares.
kpeartmhs

Return to Drug Addiction