NA meeting near Horsham? Percocet

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

NA meeting near Horsham? Percocet

Unread postby Denial316 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:47 pm

This is the fist time I've ever admitted I have a problem. My wife is in the other room and I can't stop crying in here. Just today was the first time someone told me they thought I had a problem. That was really hard to take. I can't get into a huge thing this second but are there meetings near the Horsham area? Percocet is my drug of choice. There's a lot more to the story but this is where I wanted to start.
Denial316

Re: NA meeting near Horsham? Percocet

Unread postby Denial316 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:25 am

I guess now is a weird time for me to try to get off percs. I've been on work comp for 5 months now. I blew my back out again. I'm 34 and have back probs for 10 years. The last 5 months they just keep writing me scripts for percs. The bad time for me to want to get off them is that I had back surgery last week. I know the dif between te pain I've had where I didn't need percs but could have used them and the dif is NOW. This pain is intense. Ill be out of work 5 more months and can't even start PT for 2 months. Someone please help me here.
Denial316

Return to Drug Addiction