Drug Addicts Anonymous

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

Drug Addicts Anonymous

Unread postby navysteve95 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:52 pm

If you like the Big Book, and have more than alcohol in your story. DAA may be for you. We use the Big Book as our foundation for recovery. We have several meetings in the Perkasie Sellersville area:

Perkasie, PA
The Lake Group
St. Peters Tohickon UCC
1050 Old Bethlehem Rd
Pekasie, PA 18944
Meeting time: Thursday @ 530

Sellersville, PA
The Flimsy Reed Group
Jerusalem Lutheran Church
733 Ridge Road
Sellersville, PA 18944
Meeting time: Sunday @ 8:00 pm
Big Book Meeting

Sellersville, PA
The Vision for You Group
Village of Hope (Women’s House)
807 Lawn Ave.
Sellersville, PA 18944
Meeting time: Saturday @ 2:00 pm
Speaker/Discussion

We are not trying to replace AA or NA. GSO has no problem with us using the Big Book outside of AA meetings. For 23 + years I have been watching addicts try to find recovery. I have taken many to NA and they have found a fellowship that helped them, but many (like myself) did not find their answer there. The message of the Big Book is where we found freedom. Many like myself were able to assimilate into AA successfully. Many could not. Our goal is to provide a place where they can identify with others and find the freedom that the Big Book promises. The Big Book of AA is used by several other fellowships (Overeaters Anonymous, Cocaine Anonymous to name a few)

If you, or anyone you know is struggling with addiction, we are here and ready to help
navysteve95

Return to Drug Addiction