preparing for release from jail, clean 90 days by circumstan

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

preparing for release from jail, clean 90 days by circumstan

Unread postby skinnyshinny95 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:22 pm

hi, we're getting ready for my daughter to come home after being in jail for drug charge. She's clean 90 days and plans to do outpatient. Heroine"was" her choice of drug, and seems ready to face life clean and sober. Her plan is to live with us, her parents who have good recovery time/skills, and she will attend outpatient rehab and meetings. These are her plans...our rule is clean or out of here. We're prepared to support her emotionally and feed her and roof over her head, basically, but more of a "boot camp" environment. We're not playing games any more.
Does anyone have tips, or watch outs......i hope her cravings are subsided enough to be able to maintain, I don't think it will be an easy ride. I'm sure she'll be faced with making the hard choices, but I have faith in her. She sounds really good, had an epiphany, does bible study, plans to go to church too. I may be in a little bit of a cloud, but the fog definitely has cleared. Pray for us, wish us luck, and please suggest if you feel the impulse. God bless all. It's tough, but all of your/our lives are worth it. Remember, God has a plan!
Thanks,
skinnyshinny95
skinnyshinny95

Return to Drug Addiction