Today

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

Today

Unread postby tpelegrinis » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:22 am

Everyday I think and cry It cant get worse then this...and it does, Today is the day...
tpelegrinis

Re: Today

Unread postby lostpurplebear » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:06 pm

i'm right there with you. I've gotten to a point where i've cried so much over the last few weeks, it has become difficult to cry or feel at all. And as much as i want to shut everything out by not feeling at all. I know that feeling everything is best. i'm new to this forum, lost and alone myself. so i'm here if you need someone to talk to
lostpurplebear

Re: Today

Unread postby Dottiedress3 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:59 pm

When feeling overwhelmed I try living moment by moment a little time goes by I take a walk talk to myself quietly in my head saying this too will pass. I will not feel this way forever. Give yourself time to feel these emotions, emotions we've numbed to not feel. The feeling will pass! Hugs!
Dottiedress3

Return to Drug Addiction