Clean for 621 days and counting...

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

Clean for 621 days and counting...

Unread postby jesuslovesmytatts » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:55 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have been clean for 621 days from drugs. Benzo, narcotics and opiates were my twist. I tell people I was one step away from doing dope. Truth was, I was about one nano second away from it. The only reason why I didn't is because I went to jail. I was locked up from Feb 19, 2015 till July 8, 2016. So a good chunk of my sobriety comes from that. But to be honest it was easier to get drugs in jail than on the street.

I'm kind of going through it lately, and I think maybe I need to find a meeting or something. I've never been to one, but I realize being alone isn't a good answer to things. So I am out by Chester Hieghts, in Delaware County. Could use some friends, could use a meeting recommendation.

Thank you
jesuslovesmytatts

Re: Clean for 621 days and counting...

Unread postby trhb38 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:14 am

Yes I agree that you should make a meeting and surround yourself with people who are strong in recovery
trhb38

Return to Drug Addiction