I need help

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

I need help

Unread postby Mh267 » Tue May 16, 2017 3:16 am

I don't knw where else to turn to. I've been trying on my own but ... Can't seem to stay sober.
Mh267

Re: I need help

Unread postby trhb38 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:12 am

Hello, it is totally normal to to need help. I actually believe it is a requirement in the process of sobriety. If you have medical you could call the number on the back of the card labeled behavioral health and let them know what you are feeling. If you do not have medical you could go to the nearest crisis center or emergency room and they could get you started in the right direction. Hope this helps
trhb38

Re: I need help

Unread postby msmandie » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:39 pm

Asking for help is the first step... Honestly I believe in treatment first. Like a rehab not just detox but somewhere to start the healing from within yourself! Your on the right path, keep asking for help. Keep talking about it and just take it one day at a time. You can do it❤
msmandie

Return to Drug Addiction