gay meetings

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

gay meetings

Unread postby Nikky » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:43 am

Are there any gay meetings for NA in Philadelphia? I am in program a long time, and fairly new to Philly.
Nikky

Re: gay meetings

Unread postby Admin » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:48 am

Hi Nikky,

Thanks for visiting SobrietyOnline.org.

There is a site philadelphiaroundup.org that has a list of gay meetings.
Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby deetz » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:13 am

thanks for asking that question i was wondering that myself i live in wayne and im a lesbioan and would like to attend some gay meetings so i can be more open about my sexuality. im quite open in my cvommunity i dont broadcast it but they all know. but i would like to go to some meetings where i feel i belong thanks for askling that question. stay safe and sober
deetz

Unread postby tsharp18 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:20 am

being in the room for a minute i dont limited myself, reason why is because i did not come to na because i was gay i came to na becuase i had a problem with drugs and i did not know how to live life on life terms
tsharp18

Return to Drug Addiction