Need to let it out....

This forum is for family and friends of people who are addicted to drugs
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

Need to let it out....

Unread postby JenniBabi097 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:30 am

This is my first time one here so after this I will reply to some posts. Well My drug of choice was perks then oxys and stoped for a while but My father passed away and I had money and was depressed so I started taking perks then methadone then heroine whatever I could get if not i was sick agai finally went to detox and got clean well that lasted about a 6 months Iwas prescribed suboxone but once I sold my home and had money I was playing with fire a few perks and xanna I thought it was fine it wasnt dope well as the story goes I trusted the wrong people lost all my money now im boke on probation 3 days a week luckily I didnt do dope agian bc I had money and I gess I thought not doing dope just perks was ok...best thing that happened to me was bc she made me stop takin my prescriptions its been since April 16 Im not quite myself yet after 8 years of drugs but Im trying but damn Rite now I just want a pill Im still broke cant even afford the bus to probation or food cant find a job and all those people I thought were my friends and let borrow money and pay for them all the time are no where to be found which is better for me but my ex owes me like 5,000 si him not even giving me a few bucks to get to probation is so messed up we were friends sine age 12 Fathers Day is this weekend Im just so stressed out but Ive come to far but today if I did have money I probally would of tried to get xannax I just want to live my life I know its tough and to take it day by day but Im overwhelmed and I know so many people have it worse I hate to bitch but it felt good to get that out!
JenniBabi097

Re: Need to let it out....

Unread postby Guest » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:12 pm

I suppose the one thing that sticks out in my mind is that detox-is not treatment but an intervention. Removing drugs from ones body is not recovery. relapse prevention and education takes place in rehab ,outpatient and in the rooms. Do not despair. when we fall down we git back up...but nobody said it was easy. get some supports and work the program. sounds like you need to give real treatment a try.

Return to Family and Friends - Drug Addiction