Unknown Object found

This forum is for family and friends of people who are addicted to drugs
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

Unknown Object found

Unread postby emberDelf » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Hello
My brother has a history of drugs, but he has been given the choice to shape up or ship out by our mom. I have found something in the bathroom that looks weird but I do not know much about drugs and was wondering if it was meth. I have my doubts because he is very sly and wouldn't normally be caught so easily... Here is the description:
-Metal table spoon measuring unit
-burnt on the bottom
-what looks like a moldy ball of cotton in the center

I apologize, I probably sound ignorant, but I have never dealt with these sorts of things before. I also keep finding bloody tissues in the bathroom around the toilet and was wondering id that too was drug related...
Thank you for any feedback, I just don't want to accuse him of anything if this is nothing...
emberDelf

Re: Unknown Object found

Unread postby braysmama » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:26 pm

What you are describing is a spoon used for shooting something up. They put the drug on the spoon and either add water or cook it down. The cotton is used to soak it up and they draw it out with the needle from there. Finding things like that is difficult, my best friend is a heroin addict and it's heart breaking...
braysmama

Re: Unknown Object found

Unread postby chance06 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:54 pm

I agree with ^...My sister is a heroine addict and when I'd visit her I'd find stuff like that all over in her bathroom as well. I'm so sorry if this is the case. I only just found out my sister was using in august. Before that is was crack and cocaine.
chance06

Return to Family and Friends - Drug Addiction