So called recovery house(s) in SURREY BRITISH COLUMBIA.

This forum is for family and friends of people who are addicted to drugs
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

So called recovery house(s) in SURREY BRITISH COLUMBIA.

Unread postby Sissy604 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:18 am

Hello to everyone :D, I hate the fact that I'm here but I sure am glad to of found this amazing community !. My entire family and I have all had our unfortunate (un)fair issues with addiction and mental health issues. For YEARS my sister has been battling addiction to heroin, methadone, cocaine, crack and everything under the sun to help numb her pain with life and mental health related issues. My sister has also been in and out of countless so called recovery homes in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada. From my personal experience, stories I've heard from clients, and visits I've had with my sister and all of the shit I've seen with my own two eyes, is BEYOND unbelievable. Everything from criminal activity of ALL sorts, open drug use, clients overdosing, doctor shopping for pain pills, abuse of the clients and so much, much, more. I don't believe that the places in Surrey, B.C. are properly regulated or licensed and this is why these places get away with this kind of recklessness. At a few of these places my sister was paying to SLEEP ON THE FLOOR, it's ALL about the MONEY and NOT the quality care of the individual, SOMEBODIES LOVED ONE !.

The reason I came here, I'm seriously in search of some insight and clarity as to what in the world to do in regards to an incidents that took place with a "director", as she likes to call herself, of a recovery house that my sister was in. It turns out this supposed director her husband and their daughter were getting HIGH with my sister and other clients as well.
Equally as bad this so called hypocrite of a director has opened her fat mouth and blabbed ALL of my sisters personal issues ON FACEBOOK for the entire world to see. How demented, disgusting and highly UNPROFESSIONAL.

Because these place in surrey are unregulated/unlicensed, I have NO clue as to where OR who I report all of this to. Somebody, ANYBODY, please help me, help my sister, in making this drug using director accountable, for her foolish stupidity !
Sissy604

Re: So called recovery house(s) in SURREY BRITISH COLUMBIA.

Unread postby Sissy604 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:13 am

Wowzers do I ever feel like a FOOL. After searching online, for a place of support and to pose my question, I've JUST realised that Sobrietyonline.org is for the wonderful and amazing people of Philadelphia. Can somebody PLEASE refer me to where I should be. I just don't know where else to look online. I can't remember what I put in the Google.com search engine to of found this place, it's just SO difficult to find the correct support online, I was overcome with JOY when I found THIS place. The search for a place to vent has become a very frustrating unnecessary and not so fun word game.

Just like a majority of Canadians are well known for, I IMMENSELY and sincerely apologize for MY lack of attention, for failing to R-E-A-D more in depth about Sobrietyonline.org.
Sissy604

Return to Family and Friends - Drug Addiction