My sons snorting herion

This forum is for family and friends of people who are addicted to drugs
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

My sons snorting herion

Unread postby Msanto732 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:12 am

I knew my son was doing more then smoking weed, but every time I confronted him he would deny it , well it later comes out that he is snorting herion and wants to stop but he can't . He is 26 without health insurance due to a messy divorce and child support which he is in the rears with now , anyone know a good free clinic that is near ocean county ?
Msanto732

Re: My sons snorting herion

Unread postby pauliem » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:07 pm

Hi I am Paul, I do not think anything is free and at the same time be good. I have a son doing the same thing. Its such an overwhelming struggle I would much rather be the addicted one than my child. I was cured many yrs ago by going to enough meetings. So any meeting for drinking is as good for drugs since so many are cross addicted. If your son admits his addiction he is In my opinion, certainly curable, although its a lifelong problem, if not a struggle. Perhaps he can find a friend or someone to go with. That would be a great start until better treatment comes along. Sincerely, Paul
pauliem

Return to Family and Friends - Drug Addiction