First day out of Detox and feeling really anxious

General questions about recovery
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

First day out of Detox and feeling really anxious

Unread postby JCatt85 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:07 pm

I wanted to go to a meeting today but due to appointments that my Mom was running my Granny and I around to I didn't get to make it.. I've been looking for a video chat because it seems more personal.... Does this site have that?? Or would a group like to Skype
JCatt85

Re: First day out of Detox and feeling really anxious

Unread postby elleski » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:19 pm

Sounds like you're off to a good start sister, just hang in there and remember NEVER GIVE UP cause it maybe 5 minutes or seconds away from the miracle. I think It's awesome that your first day out and your already reaching out. You go girl!!! It took me years and years to reach out to others and I would not of even thought about getting on line to ask for help, shoot I couldb't even pick up my 1,000 lb phone. lol. I laugh today because I don't have that fear anymore. I give you a lot of credit and thank you for messaging, I know your looking for a meeting, but you helped me tonight and My thank you to you is real. I wish you all the best and take good care of your self so you can enjoy a beautiful life that's coming your way.
elleski

Re: First day out of Detox and feeling really anxious

Unread postby Jo-jo22 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:12 am

ReAching out right away is so important ...and YOU r doing it....being of a beautiful journey....

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:12 am.
Jo-jo22

Return to New to Recovery?