I might be in the wrong place..

General questions about recovery
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

I might be in the wrong place..

Unread postby sassystylist1111 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Hi everyone...frustration, anger and sadness have brought me here. I am a former party girl, recovering from pancreatitis. I still don't know why I got it yet, but what I do know is my life has been changed so abrubtly and I feel so lost. I have been told from many doctors I can never drink again. I feel like no one understands what I'm going through. I didn't have an addiction, but I'm having trouble living a typical life after all of this. I normally would go out once or twice during the weekends, and drink to get drunk..to have fun. Most of my friends are single and love to have a good time..I feel like in a way I almost can't be myself anymore without drinking. I try to go out, but I just don't even feel comfortable being sober at a bar. Just looking for some advice..words of wisdom..anything at this point would help. Thanks..
sassystylist1111

Re: I might be in the wrong place..

Unread postby Todd hart » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:16 am

I know what ur going through. Im a member of alcoholics anonomis. Ur lost and feel ljje no1 can understand u. U suffer from a allergy u crave alcohol/drugs I can b more of servive to u. I can explain more in detail. Give me a call im 26 I live in philly I can help u

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:16 am.
Todd hart

Return to New to Recovery?