im praying someone will read an have some sort of answer

General questions about recovery
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

im praying someone will read an have some sort of answer

Unread postby proudmommy4 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:58 am

I was court orderd by dhs to join/go to /be involved in a drug program due to having of all things weed in my system yes weed and only weed yet I have no insurance and already had welfare turn me down numerous times not to mention having no1 from dhs or social services referr me or try to help me do this in any way shape or form I have court april 15 and time is running out so please if anyone knows of any type of meetings or groups or councling that doesn't require insurance for me to go to ect not just me but my children would greatly appreciate it I've never had to do any of this before and feel as though its a lost cause for help I live in the frankford section of phila and don't care if I have to travel ect as long as I can find a place that has some type of weekly meetings or groups ect for people who have no insurance something anything please let me know any and all reaponces will be greatly appreciated hopefully someone responds thanks for your time also feel free to email me at galindamami215@gmail.com with responses thanks again godbless
proudmommy4

Re: im praying someone will read an have some sort of answer

Unread postby claranet1 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:18 pm

Help yourself! Contact AA. You don't need insurance to go there. Call churches in your area. They can help you. Don't loose your kids. They need you if you are up for the job.
claranet1

Return to New to Recovery?