I was told to attend one meeting online

General questions about recovery
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

I was told to attend one meeting online

Unread postby Amanda85 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:05 pm

My rehab councillor said to do one meeting online and I am here to try to get a better way to deal with my addiction so I don't go back to crack. So any suggestions on how to keep clean would be appreciated. Thank you all.
Amanda85

Re: I was told to attend one meeting online

Unread postby lmp724 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:09 pm

Hey sorry late response but I just joined this site. Hopefully by now u have gotten some helpful advice. But I think the more we help each other the better our chances of getting clean are. If ur uncomfortable going to meetings ( I was) bring a friend or supporter make sure it's an open Meeting so anyone can go. Also if ur not ready for meetings doing things online like this site and there are a ton of totally anonymous groups on Facebook that I use when I am struggling or just to help others it helps i swear. So when ur craving and barely hanging on TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT IT! either to someone who supports u or anyone of us on these sites ur not alone. There are more of us than the so called "normal people" and nothing is stronger than us helping each other. Message back if you want. Lmp724
lmp724

Return to New to Recovery?