Scared as Hell, but ready!! Quakertown

General questions about recovery
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

Scared as Hell, but ready!! Quakertown

Unread postby newlife4me » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:15 pm

Hi, I am looking for a meeting near or around Quakertown on Tuesday?
newlife4me

Re: Scared as Hell, but ready!! Quakertown

Unread postby LindaLexi » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:30 pm

I'm looking for an on line meeting immediately, I live in NYC but am presently in NJ and am only here temporarily THANK GOD, but need a mtg immediately OR CONNECTION FROM A SOBER PERSON WHO IS IN AA OR AL ANON, I've been sober for 33 yrs and sorry I couldn't help you about Quakertown, but you might try intergroup of your state of town they usually know, and are right there on the phone to help you,.at least in nyc they have that, and in other towns, but …………………………………….

IM SCARED AS HELL TOO BUT FOR OTHER REASONS, THIS IS VERY UNACCEPTABLE HAD TO CONTACT ANYONE IM BEING PRESSURED TO GET OFF OF HERE, BY TOXIC PEOPLE WHO KNOW NOTHING OF ADDICTION. THANKS FOR ANSWERING

Right now I need to take of me, this is a dire emergency, Im not going to drink or drug, but my attitudes and life and turned to xxxx this is what happens when u don't make a lot of meetings and cut down a lot esp me, who made so many mtgs like 30 a week, in the first 11 yrs in person, I lived in AA and Al Anon but continued to go as before but started to cut down, it only seemed normal to not live my life in meetings and have a life, and moved to Fla, and tried to connect like NYC, it was kind of hard but did it, because then most people either came from somewhere else, and were from Rehabs, and then moved back to NYC and reconnected but never went like I did before but 3 to 4 mtgs a week I was already over 25 yrs and therapy and working in the area of recovery even at a 12 Step Program in nyc I was one of those paid workers, until they moved, but as time went on I cut down but even living on top of a mountain in way upstate I managed to find a mtg even tho they found a different a different kind of 12 step work, got a sponsor there and met others, and my sponsor took me the12 Steps again. I connected and then went to another county they had even better mtgs but cut down to about one mtg a week and did phone mtgs with Al-Anon I was so active in that esp in nyc and fla, and then slowly after Saratoga stopped altogether but always found a way to connect, I'm being in NJ and am being pressured by these people I'm temp staying with, they don't treat me right, have no respect, call me names and are very abusive, there's no way I would even accept that had I gone to mtgs there hasn't ever been any abuse in 30 yrs but the last few weeks have gone down, like a plane that was shot down, and now I'm at wits end, I lost every thing I loved even my beautiful cat, and ended in this place, in NJ where I know nothing and feel very trapped I don't have a car and then are even hassling me now abt using the computer and refused to even to take me to a mtg I feel like I'm a prisoner, and I'm so far out in Toms River, NJ and with this sick virus has made everything worse, they refuse to get my cat and they will the shelter in nyc said they will put her to sleep and they refuse to take me anywhere and refuse me to even drink a small bottle of Gatorade and everything is priority except me and now want me to get off of here they just don't stop!!!!!! found out the way out!!!!! AA I knew it was because of not making mtgs the past 2 yrs I ended up even worse than I was drinking and drugging homeless all because of trusting and only getting more abused like a bouncing ball even got suicidal the other day went to a hosp that never even happened as I was drinking or homeless nothing like this at all. This is an emergency they are so on top of me watching everything I do...…...please call im leaving my phone no 646-709-2195 my name is Linda and my regular email is Linalexi@aol.com, and pls if you know how to get on a on line mtg or get back into this on my cell phone, they really don't let me use the computer they don't care about me at all, they don't care if my cat dies, they don't care about what can happen if I don't get support, all they care about is this insane virus please call this is a SOS and just because I have 33 yrs it just is dry no one who stays really sober and keeps going to mtgs this ever happens only to people who drink and use, and now to not even get my cat, they don't care, and even have letters from my therapist that if I'm separated from my cat my emotional state can turn opposite she gives me unconditional love and everyone loves her, weve been thru so much everyone loves her, but they refuse to take me with her, but did before, but gave me one day and had to run to get an apt, anything THAT APT turned out to be a drug place cause they pressured me to get out so tok anything on Facebook all thru text and not even seeing the apt that's how much pressure the put on me and had to run out of that apt I took that I did under such much pressure just to get out of here im acting just like someone using and only lately attract more and more abuse and more toxic stress events, cant do this alone, as I used to say in AA and heard you cant do this alone, that's for sure esp with toxic things happening one after another and losing everything material and people and apts when will it all stop>>>>?? Living in the answer not the problem but have no way to start now even me, am at a wall, and have no guidance or feeling what to do, no AA either no caring, at all, these people I don't know why they volunteered to have me here??? to abuse me and send me to their priorities that they try to push on me ignoring me, lie im a big 0 and mine don't count only theirs even it has to do with my bank, AND THAT DONT COUNT THEIR AGENDA IS MORE IMPORTANT HAVE ME LIKE A CHAINED UP DOG AND TRY TO CONTROL ME, THERE NOT MY GUARDIAN OR MY CARETAKER I WORK AND THEY DONT OWN ME, AT ALL, IM A GROWNUP AND IF THIS CONTINUES I WILL NEED A PSCH CENTER OR PICK UP HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID VIRUS REFUSE TO GO TO NYC REFUSE TO DO ANYTHING, AND DONT CARE IF MY CAT DIES AND ONLY HAVE UNTIL TOMMOROW 6PM THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUC SADDER AND ANGRIER IM GOING TO GET TO THEM, WHY DONT THEY JUST LET ME GET OUT, AND DRIVE ME TO A BUS STATION THIS PLACE TAKES A CAR DRIVE OUT OF THIS GATED COMMUNITY IM TRAPPED AND HAVE TO GET OUT, TO PRESERVE ANY SANITY I HAVE LEFT AND GO BACK TO LOVING SUPPORTIVE PEOPLE AND MY LOVING AND SUPPORTIVE CAT WE NEVER DESERVED ANY OF THIS, EVEN PEOPLE WHO USED I NEVER HEARD OF ANYTHING LIKE THIS
AND GET SS HOW DARE THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ME??? WHY??? THEY DONT EVEN CARE IM SOBER THEY NEVER ACKOWLEDGED IT AND THIS HAS TO END NOW!!!!!!! this is a major SS Thks Linda V. email address: Linalexi@aol.com phone no 646-209-2195 ( don't even know how to use this app but all they do here is stand around me telling me to hurry up they don't care at all, and watch over my shoulder, to hurry up ive only been on for 10 mins, and don't even let me use the computer and even monitor my coffee looking at how much is in my cup and always is yelling accusing about things that happened 50 yrs ago, and lie too about all those things, its all called crazy making, acting like they want me out, I want to get out of here since I came here, I feel ive been taken hostage, or in jail, watched constantly cant do anything nothing is right what I do is what they say don't need this, its the total opposite of all the yrs of being with loving supportive people, but now is happening way too long, must get back to AA even if it a post or thru cell, and not drink or use, but feeling such pain and low self esteem and feeling like that I god is not there, he forgot me, and is punished what happened to that loving god???? so you see, this is immediate please answer and if you cant, anyone on this post please help, im like im drowing in the ocean and only need a life saver or jacket but it also seems that anyone I see pass me by laughing at my drowing and even watching with no help no life jacket only waiting for death of me, that's how everything seems don't go by me about being sober you have to make mtgs and everything is suggested im at the first step without drinking and drugging but my life has been completely unmanageable, I don't know why they volunteered to bring me here, telling me lies telling me to rest and they will get my cat in a couple of days, now with this crazy illness another excuse I'm almost done they just came over here watching over my shoulder living like this....thanks again. Linda V. :?

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:30 pm.
LindaLexi

Return to New to Recovery?