ITS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN!!

General questions about recovery
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

ITS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN!!

Unread postby GUITARPLAYA » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:24 pm

hey everybody! im a blessed recovering addict who is about to move into a new place after losing the old one as a direct result of using. i lost my car, then my drivers license. i sold everything in my home, then i lost my home. insane right? i agree. so again im starting over ( i havent given up ). i dont have a single thing to put in my place, just a few articles of clothing i own. inspite of this, i am so thankful! i feel strong, but not cocky. i know that if i dont take this seriously it could be my last chance. i am on disability, so my funds are limited. i am looking for a job tho because i feel better about me when im working. i planned on attending a meeting tonight, but im new to the area and just learning. i just wanted to give a little hope to anyone having a hard time. itll get better!!
GUITARPLAYA

Re: ITS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN!!

Unread postby Guest » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:26 pm

You gave a lot of hope to anybody reading your post! Very inspiring. Where do you find the courage to see things that way? Most people give up... Please share. Thank you.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:26 pm.

Return to New to Recovery?