I've fallen and I can't get up.

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

I've fallen and I can't get up.

Unread postby ImGonnaDie » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:29 am

I've been 'out' for about 2.5 years on my latest binge. I'd been sober 364 days prior to that. I'm using harder drugs now. And it's alot more expensive. I'd like to stop using. But I really don't want to be judged by sober people in meeting rooms. So, I'm going to die. I just wanted to say that.
ImGonnaDie

Unread postby Guest » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:20 pm

Why would people who've been in that same situation judge you? And if they do, try another meeting. They're jerks anyway, and you don't want to waste your time with them. There are tons of amazing people out there, ready to help. Don't give up.

Unread postby Guest » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:31 am

I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I feel the same way a lot of the time. I had 3and a hlf years sobrity and then I broke down for 2 1/2 moths then I had 4 months soberity and then I fell again. It seems to get worse everytime I fall and I hate falling. If people judge you then do ot talk to them. Cause I tell you waht people in glass houses should not throw stones. I just want you to know that you are not alone in this. Please do not give up. DOn't ever give up. This is going to be a never ending battle and some days may be worse than others but on the flip side some days will be bettter than others. this disease is crazy it is a great way for the Devil to come through you. Don't let that bastard ruin you. F*** his evil ass. Stand up and let your higher power hold you hand through the storm. Things will get better you just have to keep on beleiving when you are down and talking about dying remember that is the devil flipping all the good that your higher power brings you. Don't let the devil take the beautiful life that God has given you. Your life is a gift take good care of it my friend.

Re: I've fallen and I can't get up.

Unread postby oklahomaliz » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:38 pm

Life is hard, but being drunk and on drugs of any kind is even ruffer. I am glad your back and giving it another go at it. I believe in God it sounds like you do too. God wants us clear minded to deal with this world. What a mess this world is in right now. Why don't you try to keep GOD formost in the front in your mind. So you could help someone else. When you do that you forget about drinking. Think of the important(Prioritize) things in your life and what you want out of your life. Hoped thi help any. I will say prayers for you
oklahomaliz

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion