Good meeting location for a young adult

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

Good meeting location for a young adult

Unread postby Guest » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:28 pm

I am fairly young and looking to attend a meeting in the Philadelphia area. Would anyone recommend a meeting that the see beneficial to a younger adult.

Thanks in Advance!

Unread postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:02 am

anybody out there with a suggestion? The meetings I go to are not specifically for young adults. they're for everybody and we have young, old, male, female. that's the diversity that makes them interesting.

Unread postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:06 pm

Where do you go?

Unread postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:31 pm

Jenkintown and Glenside

Unread postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:00 pm

I'm assumming all meetings posted are open meetings? Do you know anyone good ones in the center city area.

Thanks again.

Same Boat

Unread postby jststartin » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:04 pm

I am also a young professional looking for the same thing you are. Perhaps we could attend a meeting together and try to tackle this issue as a team. I am just starting as well, and it would help to have someone else to go through this with. Please let me know your thoughts. I was thinking of attending my first meeting tonight.
jststartin

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion