NEED HELP FINDING THE RIGHT TREATMENT FACILITY

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

NEED HELP FINDING THE RIGHT TREATMENT FACILITY

Unread postby RAZ » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:42 pm

I am desparately searching for the correct treatment facility for alcohol. It's for me. I not only want to choose an effective alcohol treatement facility, but I also need to get my physical and spiritual health back in line. I also want to know that I can get involved in a family plan for my wife and 2 teenage boys after my treatment.

I don't care how far I have to travel. My Blue Cross Blue Shield should help with some of the costs.

Any advice out there?
RAZ

Unread postby John » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:42 am

Hey RAZ, I was hoping other people would chime in on the board but since they haven't I will.

I guess it really depends on what type of treatment you need. Most of the treatment centers in Pennsylvania limit you to an intensive outpatient treatment program, unless you are in really bad shape shape (if you need detox or have major withdraw symptoms).

A few of the major treatment centers in SE PA are Eagleville, Livengrin and Horsham Clinic.

I went to Livengrin on an IOP basis and I feel that it really helped get my life together. But I also have friends who went to other places on an inpatient basis and that seemed to help them.
John

Great Recovery Center

Unread postby jststartin » Mon May 14, 2007 11:19 am

I just got back from Crossroads facility in Antigua. It was started by Eric Clapton. Amazing 12 step program. Financial Aid is available.
jststartin

Unread postby November_rain » Mon May 14, 2007 5:47 pm

WOW That is SO cool!!!!! How was it? Could you tell us more? Why did you choose this 12 step program? (Okay, apart from the obvious...WOW Antigua!!!)
Thanks for sharing with us if you can!
November_rain

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion