Looking for meetings near Quakertown.

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

Looking for meetings near Quakertown.

Unread postby gatsbtglen » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Quakertown, Pa doesn't seem to have a lot of meetings. Looking for something nearby. I commute to Newark, De, so something along that commute could w.ork. I can't beat this alone. Any help is greatly appreciated.
gatsbtglen

Re: Looking for meetings near Quakertown.

Unread postby qrtownman » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:25 am

Hey gatsbtglen

I am brand new to this site today mainly because I was looking for meetings in Quakertown as well. I came across one at St. Luke Hospital on 11th st on sat nights at 6pm..Considering it is Friday I think I may take that all important first step into the meeting..If you wish to join me let me know.. I just pray there are people there because i have read stories where that database isn't totally accurate all the time.

Dan
qrtownman

Re: Looking for meetings near Quakertown.

Unread postby cris32 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:10 pm

I live right outside of quakertown. Contact me and i can let youknow where and when in quakertown.
cris32

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion