Suboxone and Everything After

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

Suboxone and Everything After

Unread postby Li215 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:32 am

hello. new to this site. just finished rehab, circumstances dictated that I stop using Subs after being perscribed for almost 8 years. I was all over the web before going in and i kept reading mixed messages about how long i would be going through it. A month later and -while feeling significantly better- I'm nowhere near right. Anyone with any info support would be greatly appreciated. Bout to hit my first meeting. thank you kindly
Li215

Re: Suboxone and Everything After

Unread postby escape from berlin » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:17 pm

congrats on ur time...im sure it was no picnic...im new her as well.. getting ready to ct from opana 40...scared to death..i no sub is very hard to get off from..good job !..i thiink the worste part is your head after the detox. very hard to live completyely in a different way..do you have anyone to help you ? na is always a good STEP..lol i find these sites to be helpful as you realize we are not alone on this journey.. i heard subs are great to help the pill addiction but very hard to get off from..what are you struggeling with most ?
escape from berlin

Unread postby HalfLifer » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:28 am

While the physical symptoms are subsiding I am currently deal with crushing depression and complete zombie fatigue. Good luck with quitting the opana, please let me know how ur doin.
HalfLifer

Unread postby Half Lifer » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:59 pm

Escape from Berlin: i am sorry to report,today (day 46) i cracked. just bought and took a sub. I was delerious with waves of suicidal thoughts last night. I'm sad to let all that clean time go but I was really in a sink hole. Now from where I sit, I most likely restarted the clock with my PAWS. considering going back to the Dr. I felt really low copping down in Kensington-brought back painful memories. Just seeing the junkies again made me cry on the El ride back-that and shame. I'm hesitant to go to a meeting now, probabky wait till tomorrow. I am currently doing intensive out paitent and had been attending NA meetings daily. I'm kucking myself right now but feel incrediably relieved at the same time. I didn't wanna get high, just to feel normal. Dealing with potentially another 6 months/Yr. of the sink hole had me frightened. I feel defeated.
Half Lifer

Return to Drug Addiction