New Clubhouse

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

New Clubhouse

Unread postby navysteve95 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:31 pm

We are located at 445 Bethlehem Pike in Colmar,PA across the street from Berget's Chevy.
navysteve95

Re: New Clubhouse

Unread postby navysteve95 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:32 pm

309 Unity Club. Meetings are starting up as we speak. There are daily meetings, we have a Sunday Night 8 PM Big Book meeting
navysteve95

Unread postby YR3612 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Hello navysteve95

Is the meeting open to everyone?!? Do you have a bit more info?!? I'm new here and I have a big alcohol problem. I drink everyday in large amounts. I'm bipolar and I'm not taking anything. I just quit smoking cigarettes, but I use the electronic one. Alcohol a ruining my life. I blackout all the time and take stupi judgement. Please help. I'm drowning :-(
YR3612

Unread postby navysteve95 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Yes it is open to anyone who wants to practice the program outlined in the Big Book who has a substance abuse problem. AA is open to you as well
navysteve95

Unread postby Heavyheart » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Hope you are ok! I haven't had much luck trying to talk to the one person who is "online" at this particular time. Thank goodness there were other tags!!
Heavyheart

Unread postby Heavyheart » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:35 pm

Hey - when you get a chance, please let me know how you're doing! I'm pretty screwed up myself, so you won't get any preaching from me, except that I know both of us are going to feel a hell of a lot better off ETOH. It doesn't seem like it now (at least to me) but I've spent years and years in sobriety, so I know it's do-able.
I am really hoping to hear from you - praying you are ok!
'
Heavyheart

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion