HELP ME!!!

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

HELP ME!!!

Unread postby margie129 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:25 pm

Hi,my name is Margie I need someone to talk to.I' I've made a mess of everything smoking crack,I'm so depressed I feel so guilty i spent all my money i didn't pay one bill and i was suppose to give my son money for a car.He is gonna hate me, once again I let my kids down.
margie129

Re: HELP ME!!!

Unread postby McKenna324JDD » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:17 am

Hey there! I see this post was in February... How are you making out now?
McKenna324JDD

Unread postby Spike » Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:52 am

I am 2 and 1/2 yrs clean and sober from booze and crack. I let my kids down all of the time from getting high. I gave myself up to NA and AA got a sponsor, go to meetings and share about how I feel. I don't have the obsession any more I just deal with my feelings and behavior which is a lot of self centered fear. I pray to god to have my low self esteem removed and resentments and it gets better. This forum helps me when I cannot call anyone at 3 in the morning.
I have a meeting tomorrow morning at work and I am scared that I won't measure up and a coworker will look better than I do on a project. I pray to have faith so I can have courage to outgrow fear and immaturity.
Spike

Unread postby Spike » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:42 am

Hi Margie. I hope things work out you. I know how it feels to let your kids down and I pray it gets better for you. I used to spend nights balledup Ina fetal position in my bed over the mess I made from spending all my money on crack and all the guilt, despair and agonizing shame would crush me. I eventually wound up in a psych ward,went to rehab and now go toward mtgs.You can recover Margie! I'll pray for you and God bless you.
Spike

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion