first time online

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

first time online

Unread postby mattheew » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:47 pm

I just discovered this forum. I am a recovering addict. I don't attend meetings except for reading the NA book. I signed up to reach out to other recovering addicts.
mattheew

Re: first time online

Unread postby DLBDD » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:00 pm

Hi Matthew, I am also a first time online post-er. I am trying to find help because my fiance is drinking too much, on medications and won't go to the Dr. until he is ready. I fear everytime I come home I will not find him alive. He does not want treatment. He feels I am nagging him to death. I tell him I don't mean to nag but I am worried. Pray for him. I keep praying but I need more powerful prayers -- like all of you. I feel I can do nothing since he doesn't want help. Any insights? I hope to get an interventionist from one of the Philadelphia area to come and talk to my fiance. I look forward to sharings on line.
Gratefully,
Dolores
DLBDD

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion