need help

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

need help

Unread postby tyler121004 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:18 am

i'm not sure where to start. I feel very alone right now and i don't know how to deal with it. i'm scared and i feel like if i was gone it would be the best thing. i'm addicted to meth and can't stop i hurt my family and i'm sorry for that but i'm alone.
tyler121004

Re: need help

Unread postby Guest » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:46 am

You are not alone, please go to a meeting, you don't even have to talk, just listen. and go to another meeting, and another one... trust me, you are not alone.

Unread postby Dave » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:21 pm

Most of us have felt that way..like previously mentioned, just go to meetings and you will find you are not alone at all. Have the courage to ask someone for help and you can't imagine how much compassion and concern you can find in a meeting.
Dave

Unread postby TiffLA » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:06 pm

there are so many people like us out there. you are definetly not alone. have you thought about a treatment center? i went to rehab 2 months ago. it was the best decision i have made. met a lot of great people with the same experiences as me. i live in LA and went to Klean Treatment Center in West Hollywood. If you live around here - check them out www.kleantreatmentcenter.com. They helped me recover and gave me tools for life outside of recovery. good luck and take care of yourself
TiffLA

Unread postby 1datat » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:21 pm

You are never alone, do you have numbers. Go to your closest meeting raise your hand and tell them I am... I am an addict and I need some numbers. They will come and give you some love hugs, and a meeting list with some phone numbers.
The disease is talking to you, because you won't talk back!! Talk Back, recite the serenity prayer. the disease hates that prayer with a passion. That prayer shows the disease it has no control, the control is now in the care of a GOD of your understanding.

We all have been in your shoes at one time or another, recovery is not easy and we need one another to get thru times such as this, don't leave before the miracle happens, and it will you just have to have faith to know this too shall pass, it's only a feeling, and if you reach out and use the phone, you will see this feeling will indeed pass, and you have survived another day, a CLEAN DAY! I love you, until we Chat again :)
1datat

Re: pill addict seeks meeting w/in her area

Unread postby Theresa » Sun May 13, 2012 9:36 pm

MY NAME IS THERESA, AND MY STORY IS QUITE LONG. I HAVE BEEN SOBER SINCE OCT.2011. MY EX AND HIS WIFE ARE BRAINWASHING MY CHILDREN-SAYING THAT I AM AN UNFIT MOTHER AND NOT FIT TO BE WITH THEM AT ALL. THEY VIEW ME A APROBLEM, AND THE COURT IS GOING IN MY FAVOR. HOWEVER-I DO NEED TO FIND MEETINGS WITHIN MY AREA, OR EVEN WEB MEETINGS TO SHOW THE JUDGE THAT I HAVE BEEN DOING FINE (ALTHOUGH I DO ADMITT ALL THE STRESS MY EX IS CAUSING ME, AND USING MY PAST AGAINST ME DOES MAKE ME WANT TO RETURN TO POPPING PILLS.) I KNOW IF I DO THAT-I WILL BE LETTING HIM WIN. I LIVE IN BRIDGEVIEW, IL. COOK COUNTY, ROMEOVILLE, IL OR EVEN DUPAGE COUNTY, MCCOOK COUNTY-ANYWHERE WITHIN 30 MINUTES OF MY HOME IS FINE. THE INTERNET HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO HELP ME WITH THIS. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE FROM CHICAGO, IL THAT KNOWS OF SOME MEETINGS I CAN GET TO ASAP? THANK YOU VERY MUCH-
NEVER HOPELESS ANYWHERE, THERESE
Theresa

Unread postby kelz86 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:00 am

SOME PLEASE HELP ME- I HAVE NO REAL FRIENDS I JUST GOT SOME BAD NEW ABOUT MY HEALTH LAS WEEK AND IM A SINGLE MOM SCARED TO DEATH...LITERALLY... I CANT FIND A MEETING- IM FROM BUCKS COUNTY PA N HAVE NO CAR IF ANYONE FROM THIS AREA READS THIS AND CAN GIVE ME SUM ADVICE I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT , AND TO ALL OF YOU - NO THAT U ARE LOVED BY OTHERS LIKE ME AND URSELF AND MANY MORE- NEVER GIVE UP- I HAVE BEEN IN TREATMENT 15 TIMES IF U NEED TO GO TRY N MAKE UR 1ST TIME UR ONLY N STAY CLEAN CUZ THE STREETS ARE GETTN WORSE N THE CHEMICALS MORE POTENT CAUSING MORE ADDICTS AND ALCOHLICS LIKE OURSELVES NOT MAKING IT TO A SECOND CHANCE SO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS VERY MOMENT AND WE ALL CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT OUR LIVES NOW!
kelz86

Unread postby thomaslin » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:52 am

You are never alone
thomaslin

Unread postby butterfly » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Your not alone honey. Were all here for you! :)
butterfly

Unread postby jackmarknow » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:23 am

You are not alone, please go to a meeting, you don't even have to talk, just listen. and go to another meeting, and another one... trust me, you are not alone.

Unread postby sunshinee » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:45 am

I think you are never alone!!!!
sunshinee

Unread postby JennMyFrnd » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:29 pm

is anyone there
JennMyFrnd

Unread postby Guest » Tue May 14, 2013 11:00 pm

The worst thing you can do for yourself is isolate yourself. I have suffered from opiate addiction for 4 years now and throughout the beginning of my issues/problems, I felt really down, alone, and depressed. I would sit by myself in my room and by doing so, you begin to think too much and think the world is out to get you or against you. The best thing you can do for yourself is get involved with people and speak out on how you feel..as soon as you speak out you can gain support and support can go a long way!!! don't isolate yourself from your friends and family because they need you as well as you need them and in return your mood will brighten up

Unread postby kethy » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:27 am

I need help if anyone like to do it because I don’t know what I do for my elder brother he is his job less for three months because vacations are start and all the schools are close for three months so my brother are need to doing something related with computer because he is very intelligent and takes big knowledge in computer field so anyone have any idea or information to get job then you must share with me and help me to come out from its big problem.
kethy

Return to Drug Addiction