holidays are moving in.....

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

Re: holidays are moving in.....

Unread postby saucy » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:02 pm

day 33
I thought the annual christmas party was cancelled, it was a sigh of relief to hear considering i made a complete ass out of myself last year...... which is a story for a different day! Well sadly it is back on, i am hoping to have something else to do that night, lately i have been questioning if i should just drink some times but i know deep deep down i shouldnt and sometimes i get weak and give in to the temptations of the drink, thinking it will be the last timeor even a one time thing, but i know the truth, the trick is not forgetting it!
saucy

Unread postby saucy » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:41 pm

day 34
what will come of these holidays? i know a lot of people struggle with this! not to mention why are there so many commercials of booze on? were they always there? i must of been to drunk to take notice if them! except for the budweiser ones i remember! of course i see these commercials and want desperatly to try all of them! but maybe some other time!
saucy

Unread postby saucy » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:59 pm

day 35
I know some days are better than others for everyone..... why do the bad ones feel so awful, as if you are in a black hole unable to feel anything but negativity, no matter how hard you try to change the mood, it doesnt help! Finally, the feeling goes away and your just there exhausted from feeling so sad or so angry! It really makes you appreciate the days that you feel so good.....Thank god for the bad too though otherwise we wouldnt appreciate the good as well as we should!
saucy

Unread postby saucy » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:43 pm

day 41
i haven't been on for a few days! but im still sober so far! it is thanksgiving today and it was very hard at a lot of different moments, as well as yesterday was! ugh..... but proud to have made it! I hope everyone who wanted to make it through made it as well if you didnt there is always tommorrow to start again, if you did congrats!!!! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out there.... hope your holidsy is safe and happy....
saucy

Unread postby saucy » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:53 am

day 51
The days are def. becoming harder to just not think about drinking..... i already think about it everyday, but its getting very hard to not entertain the thought! yesterday i smelled the smell, it is a delishious smell but it reminds me so much of alcohol and being drunk..... I will keep on doing the best i can!
saucy

Unread postby saltywishbone » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:35 am

I live on a ranch owned by my parents. A 6-pak of beer was left in the outside refridge after the big holiday get together. It has been calling to me ever since. I suppose I could go dispose of it but I would prefer not to since it is not mine. Then I think "What a weak pathetic guy I must be to be bothered by a 6-pak in the fridge". Just a silly situation I thought I'd share with someone. Hope you all had a good and sober Christmas.
saltywishbone

Previous

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion