Hate the holidays

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

Hate the holidays

Unread postby Jasonlosingit » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:00 pm

Been losing it all day. No one to talk to, just got laid off last friday, only friends I got are addicts. Really want to call my guy n I w
Jasonlosingit

Re: Hate the holidays

Unread postby poooooo » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:32 pm

I hope your okay I just joined and I know how you feel this is my first full week off of perks I was doing them off and on for almost a yr started one a day after a accident then as we all know the ADDICTION GROWS!! For the first week off of them not even one couldn't go to work got anxiety you want to fall back into what we think is our comfort zone and we think we feel alive again but we are only fooling ourselves. Keep your head up I don't know if you believe in God but everytime I feel like I'm falling into depression or into a pit I get into the word It does miracles. either way your worth more than any chemical or drink K.I.T . :)
poooooo

Return to Drug Addiction