sobriety statement

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

sobriety statement

Unread postby Lauren63z » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:57 am

at some meetings they read the "sobriety statement" at others they don't. I need to read that daily to keep myself from being distracted. can anyone please tell me where in the big book it is located, I have been scanning it all morning off and on and can't seem to find it
Lauren63z

Re: sobriety statement

Unread postby kerryhastie » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:44 pm

Lauren wat aa meetings to u go to an where?
kerryhastie

Unread postby Pamie23 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Get living sober great book
Pamie23

Unread postby TonyD1284 » Wed May 08, 2013 4:35 am

The sobriety statement is not conference approved literature and should not be read at an AA meeting.
TonyD1284

Fifa 14 Coins

Unread postby diablo3zss » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:15 am

at some conferences they study the "sobriety statement" at others they don't. I need to study that everyday to keep myself from being diverted. can anyone please tell me where in the big guide it is situated, I have been checking it all morning hours off and on and can't seem to discover it. from http://www.fifacoins2buy.com/
diablo3zss

Unread postby adelaine041 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:44 pm

I think there are some forums that also post sobriety statements. I just couldn't remember what forum was it. Sorry. :(
adelaine041

Unread postby hardis » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:10 pm

Enthusiastic Sobriety has been, and continues to be, a very effective way for young people to recover from substance abuse problems. The concept is simple: make living a sober lifestyle more fun and attractive than using drugs and alcohol.

Unread postby johnnyC » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:46 am

The Sobriety Statement is from an AA pamphlet titled "Who Me?' It was available a while ago but I don't think it is printed anymore. We read it at the start of our meeting. A long time member brought it to our attention years ago and has been part of the opening ever since.
johnnyC

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion