Really stressed and messing everything up

General questions about recovery
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

Really stressed and messing everything up

Unread postby Guest » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:03 pm

In much need of change, I keep trying, I was doing really good, but it seems as soon as a get stressed I get really drunk black out, and start arguing with the most wonderful man in my life, it sucks! We were doing so well, and I go and screw it up, because of my drinking, I want to get better to learn how not to go to alcohol when things get tuff. I am tired, don't want to do anything but stay in bed a cry, cause I don't want to lose myself or my relationship! Ugh this sucks! Help please someone

Re: Really stressed and messing everything up

Unread postby emack » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:27 am

please hang in there!!!its scary in the beginning but it gets better.everyday look for the good,the glass is half full.its not easy but worth well worth the fight.you now know what the problem is so work on it.if your having
a rough time on your own than start getting yourself to meetings.by sitting there everyday and beating yourself up is making it worse for you and all around you.i come to this site everyday for help and I get it.
emack

Re: Really stressed and messing everything up

Unread postby Anything » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:46 pm

It is very hard but you can do it. I bought some stress vitamins one for day and one for night.
It does help.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:46 pm.
Anything

Return to New to Recovery?