2nd dui

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

2nd dui

Unread postby paul » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:08 am

I am now facing my 2nd dui and I have to decide whether to fight the case or take treatment option. treatment seems impossible tho because its ten days jail, 80 house arrest, 14th and market to piss test twice a week, and lose license 18 months. on other hand I dont want to do 90 days to five yrs if I lose the case. I dont see how I could maintain a job with all the rules and restrictions treatment court is demanding. has anyone else faced this de ision? any advice would be helpful. id also like to know how bad it would be in cfcf if I lose case. will I be with other offenders like me or would I be in room with robbers and drug dealers?
paul

Re: 2nd dui

Unread postby Shanti » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:44 pm

Sorry Paul. I have no advice just wanted to wish you well.
Shanti

Unread postby emack » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:46 pm

asking what the sentence is after doing the crime seems pretty backwards.you have 2 dui's and in that whole paragraph you never once said anything about your drinking???
emack

Unread postby Basket Bastard » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:09 am

Paul sounds like you're not ready to let go of the bottle yet. I've lost everything.I'm a month away from being homeless. I have a masters in accounting. See you on the street.
Basket Bastard

Unread postby Jomar67 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:25 am

Yeah you never mentioned what reading you blew and also where you got charged it. One of friends is working in office of Los Angeles DUI lawyer and I can ask him to help him out but we need to know more details.
Jomar67

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion