been away but ok and sober

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

been away but ok and sober

Unread postby emack » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:52 am

I feel bad for not stopping by everyday as I had been.this site has helped me more than everyone will ever know.there is no bad story here only a very happy one. my son and his girl are having a baby with a due date of this Friday.there has been so much going on with this and it being my 1st grand child I have been very nervous.i am so happy for them both and can not wait to hold the baby which will without a doubt bring tears of joy.the real happy part of this story is I have
been sober for all of this and enjoying and taking it in.not to long ago I don't think I could have handled this with out a few drinks.i am blessed in so many ways and with my sobriety I can truly feel all that is happening and how good it makes me feel.i give thanks everyday and pray for were sobriety has taken me.God bless and keep up the good fight!!!!
emack

Re: been away but ok and sober

Unread postby CpRp0808 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:23 pm

Congrats on the new grandbaby!!
CpRp0808

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion