66 days and craving a drink

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

66 days and craving a drink

Unread postby subeecat » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:09 pm

Hello, I have 66 days sober and I have been having drunk dreams that have me craving a drink. Is there anyone who has had this problem and can talk to me about it?
subeecat

Re: 66 days and craving a drink

Unread postby emack » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:17 pm

your thinking way to much about the problem and not the cure.it is very hard in the beginning for everyone but the more you sit and think about drinking the more you are going to want to do it.think about helping yourself.think about a life that has much less stress and allot more freedom.think about your life goals and how you can reach them.there is nothing easy about quitting in the beginning so go to more meetings and talk about your troubles and worries.don not sit and drive yourself to a place you don't want to be.keep yourself busy and close to your support group what ever that may be.all I will say is it is so worth it so don't stop fighting.
emack

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion