1st recovery extravaganza on Sept.27th in Nanticoke Pa

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

1st recovery extravaganza on Sept.27th in Nanticoke Pa

Unread postby bigeazy » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:56 am

I'm new to this board my name is Bigeazy I originally from West Philly I've been living in NEPA. for the last 20yrs...I got caught up in the madness needed to make some changes...quick shout out to all the Speedboys in the house...by the way September's Nat'l recovery month and in celebration of that we're hosting our 1st recovery extravaganza on Sept.27th in Nanticoke Pa. lots of fun for everyone music,dancing.games etc...our event will feature the sound of the Drifters as our headline group, free for everyone....as a member of the GNADTF it's our way of giving something back....so let's see Philly represent itself in NEPA...you might be suprised who you might see....hope to see your face in this place....stolen from the Geter with the heater.....peace out
bigeazy

Re: 1st recovery extravaganza on Sept.27th in Nanticoke Pa

Unread postby Admin » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:55 am

Hi Bigeazy,

Thanks for posting and letting us know about this event.

John
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Drug Addiction