www.sobrietyonline.org christian

Posting as a Guest - you do not need to register to post a message in any of the forums, but the message does need to be approved by a moderator before it is displayed.
Registered Users - your posts do not need to be approved.

Moderators: November_rain, John

Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

www.sobrietyonline.org christian

Unread postby christian » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:22 pm

First off let me say that i love your site sobrietyonline.org a lot
now.. back on topic hehe
I cant say that i agree with what you typed up... care to explain deeper?
christian

Re: www.sobrietyonline.org christian

Unread postby Admin » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:16 pm

christian wrote:First off let me say that i love your site http://www.sobrietyonline.org a lot
now.. back on topic hehe
I cant say that i agree with what you typed up... care to explain deeper?

Hi Christian,

Welcome to Sobriety Online. Thanks for the compliment. Although, I'm not sure what topic you are referring to?
Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Guest » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:15 pm

Hi,
I'm Cathy and a person who loves the Lord and knows in my heart that without HIm I could not recover from alcoholism. I'am 3 months sober and 45 years young. I finally understand that all this time i've had a spiritual malady that kept me blocked from God.
Until I became unblocked which was after I did a 5th step and and 9th and now I have a joyful heart and can share my love and joy with others. The past 3 months has been a long journey painful, beautiful one and the pain is what allowed growth which has allowed me to recover from a seemingly, hopeless state of mind and body. I was a bottom of the barrel drunk and God brought me back from the gates is hell.
I hope someone is out there who can relate with me. Thankyou, Cathy

Unread postby nevetsk » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:26 pm

Hi

I am new to this site but not to AA and what its has done for me. I too am a Christian and I do believe God is my higher power. He and his will has allowed me the benefit of seven years 8/21 sober. My faith and living a Christian life along with God opening sober doors has given me a new look on life. Good luck and "just dont drink" Pray!
nevetsk

Return to Alcoholism - General Discussion