What can I do to improve this site???

General questions about recovery
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

What can I do to improve this site???

Unread postby Admin » Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:32 pm

I feel like this site has become stagnant.

What would you like to improve here at Sobriety Online?

:?:
Admin
Site Admin

Re: What can I do to improve this site???

Unread postby boblacey » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:05 pm

First: thank you for having the site. I'm from Cape Cod and was needing to go to a meeting, and found one in Narberth three blocks from my house.
Great meeting and very glad to have found it.
Second: I haven't really used the site otherwise, but did wonder about something. These stars, what are they based on. I've never seen meeting rated like that before. Perhaps you might explain a little what they measure, etc.

Thank you in any case. Remember, HP (not Hewlett-Packard) loves you.

Bob Lacey
boblacey

Unread postby touchdowntommy » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Great site and thank you for maintaining it. It would be helpful to have the 'type' of meeting in the meeting list. For example, when I search for meetings by town...it would tell me if its a 'Big Book', Speaker, Step meeting...
Thanks again.
touchdowntommy

Unread postby Scottyh1234 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:58 am

What touchdowntommy said.
Scottyh1234

Unread postby Loughy » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Thanks for having this site up in the first place, but there is one thing you could improve.... I live in Newtown, Pa and by now I am familiar with almost every meeting in the area, although new meetings pop up all over the place, all the time. So the only thing I would suggest is to make sure that you are aware of the new meetings so you can post them asap------ Also, you say it has become stagnant, so you could spend a little time updating the format of the website just to make it look like something new... Us addicts and alcoholics get bored easily. lol Thanks
-Dave
Loughy

Return to New to Recovery?