returning to life after rehab

General questions about recovery
Forum rules
Please consider replying to an existing message. It only takes a minute and you may help someone else in need. A simple word of encouragement goes a long way.

returning to life after rehab

Unread postby jersey jenny » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:02 am

hi, iam new to this site and iam looking for some help. iam 32 and i just got back from rehab, vicodan addiction. i originally went for 1 mth then came home but things were not the same. i was home for 1 wk and was so depressed. so, i went back for another 40 days and now iam back again and iam not as depressed but i feel so off. i don't want to go anywhere, i just sit in the house. i learned alot about this at rehab and i know my body is looking for some dopemine to make me feel good. iam not currentley working so i have so much free time. i have to get to some meetings so i can start getting out and getting some support. i hate feeling like this. i feel so blah! when will i feel normal again?
jersey jenny

Re: returning to life after rehab

Unread postby beatmydmns » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:06 pm

If you still need some help get back to me . My email is carptmncb@aol.com call any day any hour . I am a recovering oxycontin user .

Bart
beatmydmns

Re: returning to life after rehab

Unread postby beatmydmns » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:48 pm

I am here if you need help still email me anytime at carptmncb@aol.com . I am recovering from oxycontin , but I am past your stage and doing great

bart

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:48 pm.
beatmydmns

Return to New to Recovery?